Highest possible safety for your winter holiday in Zürs-Lech am Arlberg
Covid safety measures
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. For this reason, we have developed a comprehensive concept of measures and hygiene, which will enable you to enjoy a carefree holiday with us at Hotel Ulli.
Of course, we will follow all government regulations. Our employees are regularly tested and of course all necessary hygiene measures are observed in the hotel. Everywhere in the house, our guests are offered the opportunity to regularly disinfect their hands. Public areas as well as the rooms are cleaned with virucide-effective products, disinfected with spray disinfection and regularly ventilated with fresh mountain air.
Adjusted Cancellation Policy
To ensure that you can look forward to your holiday without any worries, we have adapted the cancellation conditions of the Austrian Hotel Association for you:
- Cancellation up to 6 weeks before your arrival date will not be charged.
- Cancellation 6 weeks to 1 week before your arrival date will be charged 70 % of the total price
- In the last week before your arrival date, 90 % of the total price will be charged.
- If you do not start your holiday, are late or leave early, 100 % of the total price will be charged.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to be as flexible as possible regarding cancellation policy. In the event of a holiday cancellation due to COVID-19 illness, a free cancellation is included in your booking. In this case, proof in the form of a positive PCR test result of the guest’s
- the guest has contracted COVID-19 or
- the illness of a relative who requires your urgent presence, a person living in the same household or a contact person with COVID-19
can be provided.
Should the entire hotel operation have to be closed due to COVID-19 measures or a new lockdown be imposed for the Lech/Zürs region or the entire province of Vorarlberg at the time of your arrival, or should there also be a closure of the Austrian borders, you can cancel your booking free of charge or rebook your planned holiday for another date, subject to availability.
In any case, we recommend that you take out European travel cancellation insurance, which also guarantees insurance cover with regard to COVID-19.
In order to start your winter holiday in our Hotel Ulli, you and all persons travelling with you will need one of the following three forms of proof upon arrival:
- Proof of vaccination (completed vaccination series)
- Negative test result (PCR test – valid 72 hours from testing)
- Evidence of contracting COVID-19 within the last 6 months
The 3G safety formula “vaccinated, tested or recovered” applies.
Testing facilities & doctors
- Self-test in the hotelYou are welcome to take a self-test directly at our hotel. This is valid for 24 hours and is your ticket for restaurant visits outside the Hotel Ullis etc. – we ask you to book in advance at reception.
- Community doctor Dr. Beiser Elmar
General practitioner, family pharmacy
+43 5583 2032
- Community doctor Dr. Muxel Reinhard
General practitioner, pharmacy
+43 5583 3300
- Antibody tests
Antibody tests can be carried out in Dr Rhomberg’s surgery. Open from Tuesday to Friday from 09:00 to 12:00 (results within half an hour).