Highest possible safety for your winter holiday in Zürs-Lech am Arlberg
Covid safety measures
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. For this reason, we have developed a comprehensive concept of measures and hygiene, which will enable you to enjoy a carefree holiday with us at Hotel Ulli.
Of course, we will follow all government regulations. All our employees are vaccinated and of course all necessary hygiene measures are observed in the hotel. Everywhere in the house our guests are offered the opportunity to regularly disinfect their hands. Public areas as well as the rooms are cleaned with virucide effective products, disinfected with spray disinfection and regularly ventilated with fresh mountain air.
In order to enjoy your vacation safely and carefree with us at Hotel Ulli, the Austrian regulation requires that all guests (from 16 years) are obliged to provide a 2G proof upon arrival:
– Evidence of CoViD-19 recovery (CoViD-19 disease must have occurred no more than 180 days ago)
– Proof of dual vaccination with BioNTech/Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna or single vaccination with Jonssen (For Jonssen vaccination, second vaccination must have occurred on or after January 03, 2021 to be considered vaccinated).
Children who have completed 12 years of age and are under 16 years of age must either be
– An antigen test that is not older than 48 hours
– A PCR test that is not older than 72 hours
is present upon arrival.
Children who have not reached the age of 12
completed do not have to provide any vaccionation proof.
Adjusted Cancellation Policy
Due to the constantly changing and partly unpredictable corona situation in some countries, we grant all bookings the possibility of a short-term and free cancellation up to 2 weeks before the arrival date. With this we want to be able to offer you a flexible and carefree vacation.
In the event of a holiday cancellation due to COVID-19 illness, a free cancellation is included in your booking. In this case, proof in the form of a positive PCR test result of the guest’s
- the guest has contracted COVID-19 or
- the illness of a relative who requires your urgent presence, a person living in the same household or a contact person with COVID-19
can be provided.
Should the entire hotel operation have to be closed due to COVID-19 measures or a new lockdown be imposed for the Lech/Zürs region or the entire province of Vorarlberg at the time of your arrival, or should there also be a closure of the Austrian borders, you can cancel your booking free of charge or rebook your planned holiday for another date, subject to availability.
In any case, we recommend that you take out European travel cancellation insurance, which also guarantees insurance cover with regard to COVID-19.
In order to start your winter holiday in our Hotel Ulli, you and all persons travelling with you will need one of the following three forms of proof upon arrival:
- Proof of vaccination (completed vaccination series)
- Negative test result (PCR test – valid 72 hours from testing)
- Evidence of contracting COVID-19 within the last 6 months
The 3G safety formula “vaccinated, tested or recovered” applies.
Testing facilities & doctors
- Self-test in the hotelYou are welcome to take a self-test directly at our hotel. This is valid for 24 hours and is your ticket for restaurant visits outside the Hotel Ullis etc. – we ask you to book in advance at reception.
- Community doctor Dr. Beiser Elmar
General practitioner, family pharmacy
+43 5583 2032
- Community doctor Dr. Muxel Reinhard
General practitioner, pharmacy
+43 5583 3300
- Antibody tests
Antibody tests can be carried out in Dr Rhomberg’s surgery. Open from Tuesday to Friday from 09:00 to 12:00 (results within half an hour).