Pure winter fun!
Ski Resort Ski Arlberg – Austria’s largest ski resort
The Arlberg region is considered the cradle of skiing and measures 305 kilometers of spectacular slopes, offering every winter sports enthusiast countless opportunities to get to know this unique alpine region.
The five villages of Lech, Zürs, St. Anton, St. Christoph and Stuben border the Arlberg and have been attracting national and international winter holiday-makers for years. They share the ski area Arlberg – Austria’s largest winter sports area.
Our Hotel Ulli is located in Zürs, the hub of the ski area – just perfect for skiing holidays right on the slopes! Look forward to unlimited skiing with 100% guaranteed snow, ultra-modern lifts, hardly any waiting times and cozy pubs and restaurants.
Fancy an unforgettable vacation in the winter paradise Arlberg?
Ski Resort Arlberg
- 305 consecutive kilometers of ski descents
- Over 200 km of untouched deep snow runs
- 88 state-of-the-art ski lifts and cable cars
- Versatile descents for beginners, adventurers and professionals
- Best skiing conditions in one of the most snow-sure regions of the Alps
- Other highlights such as fun parks, illuminated night runs and speed checks
- Countless ski touring routes throughout the ski area
All you need
Ski and snowboard rental
Travel light. Rent your skis quickly and easily from our partner “Friendly Brändle”! Competent and friendly you will be advised about brand new top models at best prices.
Ski & Service at Hotel Ulli:
- Travel light and borrow the latest model
- Discount on rental & sale at our partner Friendly Brändle
- Skis, snowboards, cross-country skis or touring skis for rental
- Overnight ski service: Waxing, edge grinding, montage, adjustment
- Possibility to exchange to other ski classes or ski lengths at any time